Species of Use:
Registration No.: ICA: 9639 – MV – Colombia
4g, 8g, 20g
Species: Equines of all breeds, sex and age.
Dosage: The recommended dose is 200 mcg of Doramectin per Kg of weight, which in practice corresponds to 1g of product per 100 Kg of weight.
Presentation: Syringes x 4g, 8g and 20g of product. The 8 and 20 g syringes come with a dosing piston and gram scale division, to dose according to the weight of the animal.
Broad-spectrum and long-acting endectocide, based on Doramectin, effective against all stages of internal parasites (gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes) and external parasitosis such as lice, cavitary and skin myiasis of horses, mules and donkeys.
Indicated for the treatment of parasitosis caused by: Internal parasites: Gastrointestinal nematodes: Strongylus vulgaris, edentatus, and equinus. Triodontophorus spp. (adults and migrating larvae). Coronocyclus spp., Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp., (adults L3 and L4), Petrovinema spp., Poteriostomum spp., Parascaris equorum, Oxyuris equi, Trichostrongylus axei, (adults L3 and L4), Strongylus westeri (adult stage), Habronema muscae, (adults) Draschia spp., (third instar larvae). Lungworms: Dyctyoculus amfieldi. Cutaneous nematodes: Habronema muscae, Draschia spp., Onchocerca spp. External parasites: Lice: Haematopinus asini. Cavitary myiasis: Gasterophilus spp., Traumatic cutaneous: Cochliomyia macellaria and hominivorax.
Always read the technical sheet.
• Dose the product according to the weight of the animal.
• Administer the product in the indicated species, dose and by the indicated route.
• Do not administer to horses with pre-existing liver and/or kidney damage.
• Do not administer to foals under 5 weeks.
• Do not administer to sick animals or in stressful situations.
• Do not mix the product with another product or substance.
• Remember to dispose of the residues of this product through the nearest Post-consumer Collector of Expired Veterinary Medicines.
We are a Responsible Company and Committed to Society and the Environment. • Laboratorios Edo SAS is not responsible for the improper use of the product.
Withdrawal time: "Treated animals should not be slaughtered for human consumption until 28 days after the end of the last treatment."
REMEMBER: «The containers or their contents should not be dumped into... water sources due to their toxicity with aquatic fauna».
Sale under the formula of the Veterinary Doctor.
Keep out of reach of children and pets